The participation at tour costs 1.250,00€ per person in a double room (Single rooms upon request, if necessary) and the trip is limited to 15 vehicles, respectively 30 persons.
Description of each day
Day 1 (Saturday, August 27th) –Today will focus entirely on the arrival of every participant and to get to know each other. We will meet in the Hotel Sonnenhof in Grafenau and a briefing will take place in the evening, where all details will be explained and open questions will be answered.
Day 2 (Sunday, August 28th, Distance approx. 280km) - Today´s route will guide us through the national reserve of the Bavarian Forest to the Mühlviertel in Austria. From there, we will drive along the Austrian-Czech Republican border to Znojmo (formerly known as Znaim) and we will stop off at the Hotel Prestige.
Day 3 (Monday, August 29th, Distance approx. 280km) - Today we will drive further along the Czech-Slovakian border to Zilin. In Zilin, we will stay at the elegant Palace Hotel Polom.
Day 4 (Tuesday, August 30th, Distance approx. 260km) - From Zilin, we will start our tour along the Slovakian-Polish border, through the national park Krajobrazowy, as well as, the High Tatra, to Zakopane.There, we will have the possibility to visit the ski flying hill in Zakopane. This will be the farthest point on our trip and we can enjoy the evening at the beautiful Grand Hotel Stary Smokovec.
Day 5 (Wednesday, August 31st, Distance approx. 235km) - After visiting the High Tatra, we will drive through the Lower Tatra on our way back to the destination of the day, Zilin.
Day 6 (Thursday, September 1st, Distance approx. 260km) - Today, we will drive with our vintage vehicles from Zilin through the nature preserve "Kleine Parpaten" (Male Karpaty) fahren wir mit den Oldtimern von Zilin durch das Landschaftsschutzgebiet 'Kleine Parpaten' (Male Karpaty) and the Weinviertel, to the capital of Austria, Vienna. In Vienna, we will spend the next two days in the Tourotel Mariahilf.
Day 7 (Friday, September 2nd, rest day) - This day will be our resting day. You can either relax or take part in a guided tour around the beautiful city of Vienna, completed with a tour of the imperial castle of Schönbrunn.
Day 8 (Saturday, September 3rd, Distance approx. 250km) - Today, we will start our final leg of the tour and will drive alongside the Danube to the Wachau, which is one of the most beautiful routes you can find in Europe. On the way, you can dive into history and either visit the military museum in Amstetten or the concentration camp memorial in Mauthausen.Afterwards, we will get on our way to Steyr and Kremsmünster to the beautiful Landhotel Schicklberg. This will be the final destination of our journey together.
Day 9 (Sunday, September 4th) - Today, it is time to say goodbye! After breakfast, you will depart for your individual journey back home.
Our offerings on this trip:
- 2 overnight stays in 4* Hotel Tourotel Mariahilf
- 1 overnight stay in each of the 4* Hotels Sonnhof, Prestige, Polom, Gran Hotel Stary Smokovex and Schicklberg
- Breakfast and dinner in the form of a menu or buffet in the hotels (drinks included)
- Welcome Drink in every hotel
- Local taxes
- Free, closed off parking spots
- Guided city tour in Vienna and the imperial castle of Schönbrunn
- Professional road book and map
- Bib number and badge
- 24 hours personal support, including support vehicle
- 1 Replacement classic car and, if necessary, motorcycle
- Baggage transfer, if requested
- Entrance fee to all museums mentioned in the road book (e.g. military museum)
- Team Outfit (1 polo shirt per participant)
- Travel price secured payment certificate (guideline according to German 652k BGB)
Sie haben noch Fragen? Melden Sie sich einfach!
TELEFON: (+49) 162 44 827 66