The participation at this classic cars and motorcycle tour costs 595,00€ per person in a double room and the trip is limited to 15 vehicles, respectively 30 persons.
Description of each day:
Day 1 (Thursday, May 26th) - Today will focus entirely on the arrival of every participant and to get to know each other. We will meet in the IFA Hotel in Schöneck and a briefing will take place in the evening, where all details will be explained and open questions will be answered
Day 2 (Friday, May 27th, Distance aprox. 130km) - From Schöneck/Vogtland, we will start the tour with our beautiful vintage vehicles to Bad Elster, Bad Brambach and Franzensbad. In Franzensbad, we will visit a small transport museum. Today, we scheduled a little bit more time during the day, so you can fully enjoy the charm of the cities or one of the famous spa facilities. All three cities have been refurbished with a lot of effort and enthusiasm, and represent the health bath culture of the 19th and 20th century. We continue our journey through the Bohemian Forest and end the first day in Marienbad (Marianske Laszne) In Marienbad, we will stay for the night at the beautiful Falkensteiner Hotel Grand MedSpa.
Day 3 (Saturday, May 28th, Distance approx. 200km) - After breakfast, we will set out from Marienbad to Karlsbad. In Karlsbad, you will have the possibility to explore the city. After your tour of the city, we will continue the tour through the Bohemian Forest to Usti nad Labem, formerly known as Aussig. In Usti nad Labem, we will stop at the Hotel Vertruse, which lays on top of a mountain above the city, overlooking the beautiful Elb Valley
Day 4 (Sunday, May 29th, approx. 230km) - Starting in Usti nad Labem, we will head back to Germany. Our first stop is the beautiful Augustus Castle. There, we will visit one of the most informative and beautiful museums for motorcycles, which exhibits the development of motorcycle engineering of the last century. The way back to Schöneck leads us alongside the ridge of the Erz Mountains, through the national preserve and the Vogtland.
Day 5 (Monday, May 30th) - Today, it is time to say goodbye! After breakfast, you will depart for your individual journey back home.
Our offerings on this trip:
- 2 overnight stays in 4* Hotel IFA Schöneck
- 1 overnight stay in each of the 4* Hotel Vetruse, Horizont, Crystal Palace and Agricola
- Breakfast and dinner in the form of a menu or buffet in the hotels (drinks included)
- Welcome Drink in every hotel
- Local taxes
- Free parking spots
- Guided city tour in Prague, including a boat trip on the Moldova
- Professional road book and map
- Starting number and badge
- 24 hours personal support, including a support vehicle
- 1 replacement classic car and, if necessary, motorcycle
- Baggage transfer, if requested
- Entrance fee to all museums mentioned in the road book (e.g. German Astronautic Exhibition)
- Team Outfit (1 polo shirt per participant)
- Travel price secured payment certificate (guideline according to German 652k BGB)
Sie haben noch Fragen? Melden Sie sich einfach!
TELEFON: (+49) 162 44 827 66